harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [app] ant with ecj
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:09:56 GMT

Jordan Justen wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm trying to use ant with the ecj compiler.  I override the compiler in
> build.xml like this:
>  <property name="build.compiler" value="
> org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter" />
>
> This will execute the compiler, but I find I have to add each jar from
> jdk/jre/lib/boot to CLASSPATH or else ecj won't find the standard classes
> during compilation.
>
> This is probably user error, and not related to harmony. :)  Does anyone
> know what I might be improperly configuring?
Hello Jordan,

Do you mean the "build.compiler" property in make/build_java.xml? I just
give it a try by 1) overriding the compiler as what you have done 2)
adding C:\harmony\workspace\trunk\depends\jars\ecj_3.2\ecj_3.2.jar into
classpath.

Everything works OK. :-) Could you give more detailed information about
this issue? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Richard

--