harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Bringing License arguments to Sun
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:47:36 GMT
The only problem I see with the MIT license is the lack of modern patent
language.   I'd like to see a license with that in place.  I know the
GPL is incompatible with such things, but the GPL-ers recognize it as a
problem and are fixing it in GPLv3.

By the time Sun gets everything done in open sourcing their
implementation, maybe the GPLv3 will be complete.

Maybe this will push the GPL community to get v3 done :)

geir