harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [testing] Coverage (was Re: 37% of total test execution time is spent in a single test)
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:09:43 GMT
Thanks for updating the numbers Vladimir.  Overall I think they look
quite respectable.

There are a few places where it looks like we could use more test
coverage.  It's a great way to contribute to Harmony (he said, hinting
to the lurkers <g>).  Pick a favourite package, kick the wheels of
Harmony using JUnit tests -- then contribute them for the greater good.

Regards,
Tim

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.