harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] metadata approach
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:08:31 GMT
Just a wild thought, because TestNG support both jre142 and jdk5, so
there must be some way to make it run with annotation but without
concurrent, just have a look at the layout of TestNG[1] source code from
its v4.1 release, seems if we replace the
src/jdk15/org/testng/internal/thread/*.java with
src/jdk14/org/testng/internal/thread/*.java, and rebuild it, there is
chance to create a customized version based
edu.emory.mathcs.util.concurrent as workaround. If no one objection(say,
legal consideration), I can try this thought.

[1] http://testng.org/testng-4.1.zip

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab