harmony-dev mailing list archives

From IƱigo <...@nodo50.org>
Subject [testing] trying to run freemind with harmony
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:55:42 GMT
Hello:
    I was trying to run Freemind under Windows XP Home Edition SP 2
using the latest harmony snapshot (August 4th). I have already run it in
Ubuntu Dapper, and it went fine, although freemind was not capable of
exporting to other formats (I think it is because javax.imageio package
is not implemented yet) Well, the question is that under Windows I get
an OutofMemoryError (no stack trace available) I have tried increasing
the heap size: java -Xmx512M -jar freemind.jar, but I still get the same
error message.