harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [j9] bug
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:20:53 GMT
Interesting test case! ;)

I have found the problem in the VME kernel StackTraceElement.java - this
will
be fixed for the next VME revision. The bug chops out middle zeroes from the
line numbers, so if the line number is 102, you get 12. However, a line
number
of 112, for example, is displayed correctly, so in most cases this
should not
effect debugging.

Thanks for finding it,
Oliver