harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New IBM VME available soon
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:26:42 GMT
Oli

Thanks Leo for volunteering, I've checked in his patch for HARMONY-1155
at revision r431560, i.e., the implementation of Environment class,
would you help to verify if that implementation is OK to use? or it
takes effect automatically at once? Thank you.

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab
IBM