harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [tools] Re: Keytool is done, JarSigner is next.
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:29:43 GMT
1) YAY!

2) No objections for jarsigner, but rather thanks and encouragement!

3) You may have been doing the following and I simply missed it, but I'd
suggest that you keep a stream of patches coming on things like this so
that people can see and get involved and also discuss more of your
experience doing this on the list as it happens.

4) Can you add [tools] to your subject lines?  :)

geir