harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] platform support ([HARMONY-1145] Cannot run 'java.exe' - missing entry point in KERNEL.dll)
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:13:48 GMT
Before we get an agreement and solution on this issue, I suggest we add
some words on it in FAQ/Readme/website or any well known place, it is
much better to let our user know earlier than let them down. And because
IBM VME can run on Win2k for now, how about we provide it as a
workaround for those who are eager to try Harmony on win2k?

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab