harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] platform support (was: Re: [general] new snapshots up early morning... is the win2k problem gone?)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:03:03 GMT
Maybe I'm missing something here, but we 'support' what ever code we
have in our SVN.  If somebody wants to work on the code to make it good
for W2K, or Win95, or WinCE ... then why not?  Would we really say 'no'?

I agree that we may have more than one binary snapshot/release for
different Windows versions -- but it is one code base, one
configure/make build, etc.

So the question is: should we aim to have a single binary that works on
W2K PIII /and/ WinXP IPF ?

Regards,
Tim

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)