harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] Jetty integration progress ? (was Re: [classlib] jetty based tests)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 06:12:01 GMT

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> as a lurker, any reason for not choosing Tomcat, as it already is an
> ASF project?
> I'd be happy to help out with that effort,

IMHO, we only need an embedded light-weighted server for unit testing
purpose, which could be run in the same process of Harmony unit tests.
As you know, Tomcat provides more powerful functionalities, we are just
wondering how to use it. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Richard.

> Filip
>
> Andrew Zhang wrote:
>> Alexei, sorry for my late reply.
>>
>> It seems a big problem to me. :) I haven't find any solution yet.
>> Futhurmore, ftp server also needs to be substituted. Do you have any
>> suggestions?
>>
>> Anyway, let's start from http server -- jetty. :) Any committers
>> would like
>> to integrate jetty to Harmony? Thanks!
>>

>> On 8/1/06, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Andrew,

>>> which are
>>>
>>> Great news - go ahead! :)
>>> What are you going to use as a substitute for the remote socks proxy?
>>>
>>> Regards,

>>> which are

>>> test
>>> progress.