harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy, Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][Instrument] Documents for non-unit-tests (was Re:[classlib] Plan on work on java.lang.instrument)
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:04:52 GMT
Hi,

     As it is hard to write unit test for package instrument, I now have
an idea: write down some documents for details of non-unit test cases
for instrument. The detail of such test cases contain:
1. The test run on which platform, including special environment;
2. The test description;
3. How to run test (command line, etc.);
4. test result;
5. resource (or links) for tests, including c/java code for test if any.

     I hope ensure the code quality in this way. Like unit test, such
tests can be checked and re-run for regression, though un-automatically.

     And I'll put them in Harmony-wiki[1], and any test-description is
welcome!. (Geir, I've found an advancement of wiki :) )

     Any suggestions?  :)

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/INSTRUMENT

--

Best Regards!