harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [vote] accept HARMONY-935 as our implementation of math
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 02:49:02 GMT

I figure we should make it a clear vote thread so people don't miss it.

Lots of great work has been done on this subject by many people showing
great community spirit, collaboration and teamwork, and it's time to
bring it to closure.

There has been much discussion, but the relevant thread to peruse has
the subject :

   [classlib][java.math] combination of math packages

[ ] +1 Accept Harmony-935 as Harmony's math implementation
[ ] 0  No opinion
[ ] -1 Against accepting Harmony-935 as Harmony's math implementation

geir