harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley <george.c.har...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] ldap
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:19:40 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I don't think that there is any special reason for the absence of the
classes you mention; the package looks to be incomplete because of lack
of time. So far as I am aware there is no one actively working in this
area so any contributions you could make would be a terrific help to the

As for documentation, it looks like the Javadoc comments in the types
already implemented is all there is.

Best regards,