harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: [classlib][instrument]Method to terminate VM.
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:59:52 GMT

The JVM spec lists a number of abnormal conditions that
may occur like this.  You might look in the JVM spec in
section 5, "Loading, Linking, and Initializing", for detailed
information about how a JVM is supposed to handle
these conditions.  Most of them should already be built
in to every JVM, but if you need something special,
doing it like the JVM is definitely the best way to proceed.

Dan Lydick