harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [j9] bug
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:19:22 GMT
> If you send the details to the list, then either Tim or myself will take
> a look at it.

The problem is that IBM VME prints incorrect stack trace line number
in some conditions. Please see the test to reproduce the problem
below:

/*
 * Very useful comment
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 */
public class TestMethodInvoke {
    public static void main(String argv[]) throws Exception {
        throw new Exception();
    }
}

I have got the following VME's output when I ran this test on windows:

Исключительная ситуация в нити "main" java.lang.Exception
        at TestMethodInvoke.main(TestMethodInvoke.java:12)

Sorry for Russian. Pay attention to the line number. Actual number
should be 102.

Regards,