harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] contribution of Java management console
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:31:38 GMT
> I have to admit I don't understand that logic completely.  I can run a
> swing app if I have java.  For an eclipse plug in I need eclipse too..

The console was designed in MVC style, so it should be relatively easy
to implement the additional Swing/AWT view for it if there are any
volunteers.

As for eclipse, the logic here was to advance the idea
"Harmony+Eclipse will beat everybody" :-)

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division