harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jordan Justen" <jljus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [app] ant with ecj
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 04:12:10 GMT
My JAVA_HOME is set to harmony/jdk/jre.

Are you sure ant is running with harmony's jvm and classlibs when JAVA_HOME
is set to sun's path?

I am wanting to use the harmony classlibs and jvm with ant and the ecj
compiler.  Hopefully this would make no dependencies on sun's java.

You know what.  I didn't explicitly mention that I was trying to run this
with harmony.  Whoops, sorry.

-Jordan