harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jordan Justen" <jljus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [app] xmlbeans
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 03:08:22 GMT
Well, I don't have much details, but here's the stack trace.  I figured it
wouldn't be to helpful for the list.  I don't see this exception with the
sun jvm/classes.  Anyway, I'll try debug it some...

     [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
     [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.splitWords(
NameUtil.java:667)
     [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.lowerCamelCase(
NameUtil.java:623)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.getPackageFromNamespace(
NameUtil.java:513)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.getClassNameFromQName(NameUtil.java
:328)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.NameUtil.getClassNameFromQName(NameUtil.java
:318)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscJavaizer.pickFullJavaClassName(
StscJavaizer.java:679)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscJavaizer.assignGlobalJavaNames(
StscJavaizer.java:91)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscJavaizer.javaizeAllTypes(
StscJavaizer.java:55)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compileImpl(
SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:313)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(
SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:181)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.loadTypeSystem(
SchemaCompiler.java:952)
     [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.compile(
SchemaCompiler.java:1072)
     [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.main(