harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni]Compatibility: java.util.GregorianCalendar
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:00:32 GMT
Take a look at this: http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm. According
to them: "Sun Java releases since 1.4 contain a copy of a subset of a
recent tz database in a Java-specific format".

It is not a bug that the range is greater then from -12 to +12. If you
look into MS windows date/time settings - the range is from -12 to +13
there. And don't forget about daylight savings - there are
summer/winter time zones. Also, I found a table at
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/timezone.htm
and there are time zones from -12 to +14.

--
Oleg