harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [app] ant with ecj
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:14:05 GMT
Indeed this issue exists if JAVA_HOME refers to Harmony JRE:
echo $JAVA_HOME
.../classlib/trunk/deploy/jdk/jre

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
.../classlib/trunk/deploy/jdk/jre/bin

echo $CLASSPATH=.../classlib/trunk/depends/jars/ecj_3.2/ecj_3.2.jar

ant -Dbuild.compiler=org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter

[javac] 3608. ERROR in
/nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/vgorr/GIT/classlib/trunk/modules/text/src/main/java/java/text/DecimalFormat.java
    [javac]  (at line 23)
    [javac]     import java.math.BigDecimal;

It means our build system doesn't work correspondingly for the self-hosting
mode.
Besides I'd like to note a lot of warning are generated when we use ECJ3.2.

Thanks,
Vladimir.