harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][TestNG] groups of Harmony test
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:32:45 GMT
I think we can treat something like *os.any*,*type.api* as default
groups.Itwill make our logic more clear and bring convenience to
testcase writing :)
for example, an os.<platformid> group indicates that it is designed for
<paltformid> only. If there is no group like os.<platformid> here, this is a
*os.any* test.

so if we want to run all *api* tests on *win32* platform which is *not
broken*, we could write the testng.xml like this:
<groups>
           <run>
               <include name=".*" />
               <exclude name="type.impl" />
               <exclude name="os\.(?!win\.IA32).*" />
               <exclude name="state.broken" />
               <exclude name="state.broken.win.IA32" />
           </run>
       </groups>