harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] HARMONY-1225 : Assorted fixes and enhancements for AWT and Swing
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:28:49 GMT
+1

However, I'd also like to hear the end of the dependency saga.

It would also be useful (when the vote is complete) to have an up to
date patch.  The current patch has lots of rejects due to "previously
applied" hunks, etc.  It will be quite difficult to integrate in its
current state.

Regards,
 Mark.