harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vm] ArgoUML application crashes IBM VME
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:51:08 GMT

On 23 August 2006 at 16:03, "Vladimir Gorr" <vvgorr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, thanks for this reminder. I've absolutely forgot about this property.
> I'll try to re-build.
> My next question is why this property is not set by default? Are there any
> obstacles for this?

Some way to (automatically) satisfy the dependencies in
depends/libs/build/README.txt.

I made a vague attempt to do something on linux (which I expected people
to add to for other distributions but it seems everyone uses Debian
variants?).

I think someone was looking at the windows case but I've not seen any
progress recently.  It looked to me like it was heading towards a
solution that downloaded and built the sources to get usable dll's for
windows.

Regards,
 Mark.