harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cordova" <martin.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Winstone servlet engine fixed to run on Harmony
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:49:54 GMT
The author of Winstone detected the problem that generated an
exception when running on Harmony and fixed it the same day.

My first impressions: Harmony JRE snapshot is fast. All database I/O
code from my webapp did run fine, as well as all network I/O. I could
not test PDF (IText) and Charts (JFreeChart) creation because certain
Image classes are not implemented yet. I will as soon as they become
available.

My pending tasks: test on Linux (OpenSuSE 10.0) and test SSL support
for server sockets.

I will keep you informed.

Regards,
Martin