harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cordova" <martin.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions found while running servlet...
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:39:23 GMT
I am using the JRE snapshot (I did not build anything, just unpacked a ZIP):

pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = r428649, (Aug  4 2006), Windows/ia32/msvc 1310, release build

This is what I downloaded:
* http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/latest-jre-windows.zip

Yes I do have this class: org.apache.harmony.awt.gl.ImageSurface

Should I set additional environment variable when starting my process?
I am using:

set path=c:\harmony\bin;%path%
java -jar winstone-0.8.2-cvs.jar --config=./winstone.conf

And seems to work fine for most cases, Harmony has only complained
about that specific class. Should I include the /lib/boot to the
%path%?

Regards,
Martin