harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cordova" <martin.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BASE64Encoder class missing?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:40:39 GMT
Just to set the record straight, Winstone servlet engine does not have
a dependency on this code - as far as I know, it's just some reusable
code of mine that makes use of this Base64 API, not related to
Winstone.

My primary concern was getting all my code running on Harmony without
significant changes, especially code that invokes JDK libraries. Since
I saw it implemented on IBM's JVM (despite the sun.* namespace) I
thought it would be present in Harmony.

I have no problem calling another Base64 class, it is just that I did
not expect this class to be missing in Harmony.

Regards,
Martin
--
Dinamica - RADical J2EE framework