harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][concurrent] Integrating into builds and snapshot
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:45:18 GMT
I think we're on the same page for all of this except for the placement of
the public domain code. I didn't state it explicitly, but my assumption was
that all of the code would go under the
'enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent'. I probably should have stated
this, but I so rarely work outside of 'enhanced' that it slipped my mind. I
don't really care, but I'm not sure how we'd work the build.

Are you thinking that we can svn:external the code from 'standard' to
'enhanced', such that most of it just overlays a normal module code layout?

The other options are having the build traverse up from classlib to standard
or have two JARs one with the public domain code and one with Harmony code
(COWAL). The public domain JAR could be built once and checked into the
"depends" under classlib.

-Nathan