harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Fan Bin" <fanbi...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm] how does drlvm insert the safe point into a method
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:50:29 GMT
Hi, I have a question about jit compiler in drlvm. I want to suspend the thread manually on
a particular point. I know that the thread can only be suspended at safe point. I guess the
safe point is inserted by jit compiler when it compile the method, but I can't prove it from
the source code. So my question is whether it's true that it is the jit compiler which insert
the safe point. If it is true, how does it do this?
Thank you for your help.