harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject [general] svn:eol-style = native (LF vs CRLF)
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:03:36 GMT
Does anyone have objections to setting the svn:eol-style to native for
*.java, *.c, *.h, *.cpp, *.xml as we move forward with updates and changes?
I believe this is the suggested setting for committers [1][2]. The only file
types that I know of that must have a specific line ending are *.dsp and
*.dsw, which must be CRLF.

Some files are already set this way and others are not, but if we go about
updating these as we move forward, this should normalize checkouts for
everyone.

-Nathan Beyer

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt