harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][drlvm] integrating j.u.c with drlvm
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:35:40 GMT

Some of it seems to be available in a class called
"org.apache.harmony.util.concurrent.Atomics", at least the CAS stuff.
There's a replacement for java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport in the
DRLVM source that has a JNI complement, but this will need to be converted
to be used within sun.misc.Unsafe.

The other major missing piece is the object field manipulation and the
volatile set of those fields as well. Some of this may already be available,
but I don't know for sure.

-Nathan