harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Cleaning insides of Class.h header
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:08:28 GMT
Geir,

well, it is the argument at least for me to start thinking in this direction
and initiate this discussion.

And there are places in VM core code where only definition of members of a
class is required, but whole Class.h is included anyway. This is also about
localizing potential development in separate functional groups to reduce
recompilation when working intensively with these files.

Hope, I answered, what you were asking about. :)

Regards,
    Pavel.