harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Cleaning insides of Class.h header
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:33:42 GMT
Weldon,

thank you for catching this.

1) Entities I want to make C++ classes are struct Class and constant pool of
a class.
2) Class members (fields and methods) are already C++ classes.
3) VTables are NOT going to become C++ classes.

The motivation for moving to C++ is encapsulation of access to member
variables of class and constant pool structures into interfaces thus
allowing to control their current usage.

Regards,
    Pavel.