harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:32:23 GMT
Geir,

I've managed to get CC running on Windows. I had no problems with
checkout of classlib - maybe you've stepped on the long paths problem
- I've made a testing build directory close to root.

The start.win target didn't work for me - I've changed it according to Ant FAQ.

        <target name="start-win" if="is.windows">
                <exec executable="cmd" dir="${target.dir}">
-                       <arg line="cruisecontrol.bat"/>
+                       <arg line="/c cruisecontrol.bat"/>
                </exec>
        </target>

Cleanup of 'connectfour' directories in the build look strange to me :)

--
Regards,
Anton Luht,