harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Using Yoko as CORBA for Harmony
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:17:28 GMT
Yep, we can integrate it immediatly they put M1 jars to the site. Or
our guys can build it by themselves.

I'll prepare the list of the files which we need to implement in
Harmony for Yoko. If there is unimplemented files...

Does any boudy know some tool for such task? :)

SY, Alexey

2006/7/25, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com>:

> Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> > Yoko guys are preparing M1 release... Probably they will put all jars
> > needed by us right after their M1 :)
> >
> > It seems that we (I) should start discussion on Yoko dev list to make
> > Yoko compatible with 1.5. If it will not brake their plans. And make
> > some fixes for Yoko.
>
> Agreed, but what about integration into Harmony?  Can we start there?
>

> > SY, Alexey
> >
> > 2006/7/25, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com>:
> >> This is excellent news!  So, how do we get it integrated? :)
> >>
> >> geir

> >> spec...

Alexey A. Petrenko
Intel Middleware Products Division