harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Using Yoko as CORBA for Harmony
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:46:11 GMT
2006/7/18, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com>:
> Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>
> > I'm planing to do the following things in nearest future:
> > 1. Get the list of the not implemented classes in Yoko according to 1.5
> > spec.
> > 2. Check that we have all the classes needed by Yoko in Harmony.
> >
> > Thoughts? Comments?
>
> First thing that would be nice is to try and integrate into our build,
> and then figure out 1 and 2 (which seem to be the same to me :)
>
> Then we can work with yoko to get either a build distribution tailored
> to our needs, and also help finish the things we need.
It seems that we need to start with this since Yoko has build system
based on Maven. So we should force Harmony developers to download and
configure Maven in addition to ant or produce our own build script for
Yoko based on ant.

The simplest way for the begining will be to copy Yoko binary by the
Harmony build script. As drlvm does...

SY, Alexey

--
Alexey A. Petrenko