harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] Using Yoko as CORBA for Harmony
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:04:03 GMT
Guys,

There is a CORBA implementation in Apache incubator named Yoko.
http://incubator.apache.org/yoko/

I've built and reviewed it... It seems that Yoko have almost all the
packages from the 1.5 specification.
So it looks like a good candidate for using as CORBA for Harmony.

The only problem is that Yoko has even more packages in org.omg then
specified by 1.5 specification. So we should decide what to do with
them.

I'm planing to do the following things in nearest future:
1. Get the list of the not implemented classes in Yoko according to 1.5 spec.
2. Check that we have all the classes needed by Yoko in Harmony.

Thoughts? Comments?

SY, Alexey

--
Alexey A. Petrenko