harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] internationalization
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:45:40 GMT
As evolution of this idea I can suggest to create Messages class with
English messages instead of empty strings. There are few benefits:
1. We do not need to load property file for C (English) locale. This
will improve startup time for this locale.
2. It will be impossible to forget to add a message for a new variable :)
3. If property is not defined for particular locale we will use
message in English.

Thoughts?

SY, Alexey