harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Cleaning insides of Class.h header
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:41:36 GMT
Pavel,
Class.h is also used by other modules with by of vm.h public wrappers.
Can you add more class hierarchy analysis (CHA) related methods to the
public interface of Class.h  during the refactoring.
The methods I interested in
1) To iterate class hierarchy in two directions: from super to subclass and
back.
2) Ask a class if it has an a version of the specified virtual method. Also
in both directions in hierarchy.

Do you think we need to create a separate thread to discuss these changes?
BTW we can do in in a thread with discussion of devirtualization techniques.
?

--
Mikhail Fursov