harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] hdk and jre for review...
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:28:10 GMT
Have tested Windows version too.
Eclipse3.1.1 runs OK, tested for Java and Plugin-development projects.
Also I tried to run DeCapo benchmark:
hsqldb, xalan, antlr, bloat, jython and ps: passed OK
batik, pmd, fop: could not run (lack of experience)
chart: failed with
ERROR: Destructive unwinding: C++ objects detected on stack!
  droping 0x05E8F518
 setting curr 0x05E8FF68
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can not find the library: gl.dll
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0()
        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary()
        at org.apache.harmony.awt.gl.Surface.<clinit>(Surface.java:77)
        at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.createImageSurface(
BufferedImage.java:659)
        at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(BufferedImage.java:352)
        at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfGraphics2D.<init>()
        at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfContentByte.createGraphics()
        at dacapo.Graph.plotGraph()

Not so bad for the first JRE snapshot which is "pre-alpha : not complete or
compatible" :)