harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Uncertain behavior of new Socket("0.0.0.0", 1099);
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:57:48 GMT
Yes, you're right - any of them.

BTW I tried to build debug version of classlib to have HYSOCKDEBUG enabled
and have a problem with build (lack of experience)
I tried to add -DDEBUG flag to classlib\trunk\depends\build\defines.mak and
rerun ant build but nothing was rebuilded.
What is the right way to rebuild classlib to enable logging like
HYSOCKDEBUG?