harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Miguel Montes" <miguel.mon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] resolution of rmi/math/crypto duplication?
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 02:21:41 GMT
In the case of crypto,  Intel contributed not only javax.crypto but
java.security as well, so I think it's the one to be used. I think some code
of ITC has already been integrated (for instance in DESKeySpec), and other
differences, such as the static initialization of exceptions, have been
corrected.