harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Miguel Montes" <miguel.mon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution of the HTML sub-component of the SWING component
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:59:32 GMT
Hi all:
On behalf of ITC, I would like to offer our help to complete this package.
We could work in the missing parser.
The new contribution is based on HTML 4.01, while Sun's version is based on
HTML 3.2,  (in fact, the DTD used is different from the HTML 3.2 DTD,
perhaps is based on an early draft).
¿Which one should we follow? ¿How important is to be compatible with the
existing codebase?