harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Marina Goldburt" <marina.v.goldb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] porting to other platforms
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:24:00 GMT
Dmitry,

As noticed in the letter
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200606.mbox/%3c449B0751.8000209@gmail.com%3e
hythreads module is not used by the DRLVM (the VM used in Harmony official
JRE and HDK snapshots) and by j9 vm too. I don't know about JCHEVM and
BootJVM (if somebody knows, please, tell are they use the hythreads library
or not?).

So, I think, the first step might be to port the parts of classlib required
to get working em64t/ipf JRE snapshot.

Marina.