harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Marina Goldburt" <marina.v.goldb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portlib functionality
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 07:48:49 GMT
Tim, Paulex,

>Will look at the file locking later...And I'm sure there are other
>things worthing evaluation to be portlib extension.

And what is the way to extend the portlib functionality? If we add all the
missing functions to the HyPortLibrary structure, the structure will grow
awfully. And, as I understand, every change in the structure leads to vm
recompilation.

I can prepare a patch that moves platform-dependent file I/O operations from
luni/luni to luni/port submodule. Is it will be useful?

Marina