harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikolay Kuznetsov" <nikolay.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][regex] Is this a issue of java.util.regex.Matcher.region(int, int);
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:58:49 GMT
Hello Spark Shen,

> It seems that Matcher.region(int, int) will not have any effects when
> called. This can be demonstrated by the following test case

there is an issue quite similar to one you have raised filled by Richard:

I'll try to provide a fix today, thanks for reminding.

> BTW, there are other issues about java.util.regex. If necessary, can we
> disscuss all these issues case by case.

Surely, we can discuss issues if needed, but if smth just does not
work, please fill an issue in JIRA, I'm looking after regex issues. If
you need some problems to fix urgently, let me know separately.

Yours sincerely,
   Nik.