harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Kishenko" <dkishe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [optimization] Algorithmic tricks
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:25:12 GMT
Mikhail, you are right, in some places it can be very critical.

Now HashCode works only with primitive types int, long, float, double,
boolean and doesn't override String.hashCode(), so don't care about strings.

Actually I don't understand the purpose of *combine()* method. I suppose we
can reduce it to improve perfomance.

--
Denis M. Kishenko
Intel Middleware Products Division