harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Stolyarov" <igorvstolya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AWT 2D PERFORMANCE ISSUE
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 05:24:41 GMT
I'm sorry. May be I don't clear explained my question. Main target of my
question was discussion of synchronization of two arrays one of these is
java array, second is native array. Main issue of this synchronization is
the fact that customer can recieve reference to the java array and we don't
know when customer will release the array.