harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:45:40 GMT
On 7/21/06, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I was planning to jar up tests from modules just as I have with the test
> support classes (in  build/test/support.jar) and I'd expect those to
> remain in the hdk.

Seems, that it will enough to pack all modules\<name>\bin\test directories
into one jar

Adding an ant script to run the tests would not be trivial - due to the
> api/impl/bootclasspath/etc issues - but should be possible.

It is script harmony specific so no difference between 'api' and 'impl'
tests.
So I just separate tests run to 2:
- for 'injected' tests
- for common tests