harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:18:18 GMT
FWIW Mac OS X doesn't have tools.jar in $JAVA_HOME/lib. Instead, the
tools are in the classes.jar file (no, it's not called rt.jar either)
in $JAVA_HOME/../Classes/classes.jar. It's a bit unfortunate that it
has both the run-time libraries and the tools in one place, but
essentially it means that the sun tools are on the classpath whatever
happens.

Not that it's spectacularly relevant, but I thought I'd mention it
here in case there's going to be a Mac port in the future ...

Alex.